So, we may see a new national HD channel soon?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Satracer stated that there would not be any "this week", but one small channel could be here "fairly soon".

Being he said "small", Im betting its travel.

I would think it would be the Outdoor Channel since it will be in the sports pack and not everyone would get it. Just a guess. Maybe that is why he ment "small channel".

Ah, forgot about that one.

Outdoor was also hinted around here by people in the know. Good guess.

Itll be a bad move on their part, just like when Dish added some crap and skipped right by SciFi and USA, people are gonna flip out.

Most complaints have been for Travel and ESPNU. The fact we still dont have ESPNU irritates the crap outta me.

Travel would be nice. So would AMC. And FoxNews. And PBS. And Chiller. and ESPNU. And WGN.

Jeff

Satracer stated that there would not be any "this week", but one small channel could be here "fairly soon".

Being he said "small", Im betting its travel.

He didn't say it would be a small channel, rather a small festivus... as in maybe a channel or two.

His exact quote

OK, just to set expectations. No national festivus this week......but, could be a very small one coming fairly soon. Stay tuned.

We were suppose to get many national hd channels by late august or september according to rumors. i wouldn't bother with these rumors anymore. they've been way off lately.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)