So Were's The Statement From Dish About Fixing our Receiver Problems

JIGGIEFLY

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 11, 2005
Melvindale Mich.
Well what about a statment from DISH on the problems we are haveing with all the new receivers (622) (211) & (411) DISH can't miss them if they read the boards it is every other tread on here.

Just seems funny that they answered the free preveiw ? so fast but choose to ignore the receiver issues. all i see is the board getting bigger and bigger with more compliants about these new receivers but i guess it is because they got my hundreds of $'s already.

Not going to make a long tread out of it DISH get with the program and take care of us who pay YOUR bills & aren't asking for something for free.

I've been really trying to be patient with this 622 Bullsh!t because overall it appears it's going to be a great receiver.

That said, if things don't show signs of stablizing soon or some kind of statment by Dish isn't forthcoming, I will be going on one of my rants and as many of you know - they're not pretty.

I'm still pissed about having to wait to get the fake MPEG4 channels; I'm still pissed I don't have HD LiLs or HD DNS yet; and every night I still have to deal with audio issues is one night closer to the "rant".

You tell 'em I'm coming....and Hell's coming with me! :devil:

waltinvt said:
I've been really trying to be patient with this 622 Bullsh!t because overall it appears it's going to be a great receiver.

That said, if things don't show signs of stablizing soon or some kind of statment by Dish isn't forthcoming, I will be going on one of my rants and as many of you know - they're not pretty.

I'm still pissed about having to wait to get the fake MPEG4 channels; I'm still pissed I don't have HD LiLs or HD DNS yet; and every night I still have to deal with audio issues is one night closer to the "rant".

Keep your shorts on. Echostar X is on it's way to 110, and the FCC has granted most of the licenses they need to actually use it. channel rearrangement should commence soon.

Thats true Echostar X is coming soon but if the receivers we have cant produce and with all the problems out there with the new receivers Echostar X will be useless if we cant process the signal coming from it.

Can anyone say r15??? Sometimes you have to lookat the competition to see what crap they are producing

I am starting to think i made a bad investment with my chose in receivers as it has been nothing but problems and getting worse but im not the only one it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waltinvt

JPointerWI said:
Keep your shorts on. Echostar X is on it's way to 110, and the FCC has granted most of the licenses they need to actually use it. channel rearrangement should commence soon.

I was being a little facetious. And besides, don't tell me what to do with my shorts - you're not the boss of me:D

teamerickson said:
Are you saying I should keep my 942 (runs great) and wait on the 622?

If MPeg4 functionality isn't something you are dying for, DEFINITELY wait on the 622. For me the audio drop-out problems are nearly a deal breaker. :(

I guess I'm lucky. Ive had a 211 for about 2 weeks, replaced a 811:mad:
I've not had any problems with it with audio or any of the other issues mentioned here. It even locks onto all of the OTA stations and I it recognizes DD audio unlike the problems we had with the 811. Hopefully they will not mess things up with updates but that may be to much to ask.:D

At some point we have to blame ourselves. We know Dish has a less than perfect record with thier DVRs and every reciver they release has bugs at launch. It's kind of like getting back together with a girl that has cheated on you twice. When she cheats on you a third time it's your own damn fault. I have a 921 and "Had to have" the 622. I figured it couldn't be worse than the 921

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)