So What Did Santa Bring You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spongella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2012
Central NJ
My XYL got me these. She's something else, God bless her.

How about you folks?

Attachments

• hamradiocal.jpg
    hamradiocal.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 259
  • radio shirt.jpg
    radio shirt.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 238
A new Milwaukee drill set, and a quad copter.

Reactions: fred555
money and some "small gifts" from a game we play.
Basically my stepdad goes and buys a bunch of small items and wraps them up. There are usually 9 of us who play (mom and him exempt) so we draw cards and then you pick a gift. After each round you can trade with someone. if they want

So my 3 presents from the game (none were traded) were
a 20 LED lantern
a mitt with an ice scraper attached (which will work good)
a 2 1/2 foot tube of gumballs

2nd year in a row I feel I got "the best gifts chosen not traded" award :)

For my watch collection, I got a 1924 Illinois Bunn Special RR Pocketwatch with a gold chain, and a restored 1967 Bulova Accutron Astronaut wristwatch.

No more polluting lumps of coal in my Christmas stocking. Instead, Santa has gone Eco and rewarded by bad behavior this year with solar!

2x 100w monocrystalline solar panels, dual battery controller kit, 2 - 125ah AGM deep cycle batteries, dual bank selector switch and 2 AWG prebuilt cables! I have already installed the batteries, switch, fuses in the RV and waiting on a few dry sunny days to install the panels and seal the EPDM roof penetrations.

I'm a happy camper! :)

Reactions: KE4EST and bobvick
A new Norelco triple head shaving system. My face is very happy now!

Plus, a couple of turtlenecks (one in deep black so I can channel my inner Jobs) and movie cards. Star Wars, anyone?

WalMart and Tim Horton's gift cards, a years supply of Armor All products, both sprays and wipes, car wash coupons, assorted Bills and Sabres trinkets, a rebel flag hat and shirt and a nice Don't Tread on Me rustic sign.

Reactions: fred555
Santa brought me a really ugly "Star Wars" t-shirt. taffy candy. Gouda cheese, and a DVD "The Hobbit- 5 armies". I have not seen the third one yet. I've been waiting 50 years for the Hobbit to be made into a movie. I am a little disappointed with the extras put into the story, but that's how movies are made in todays market.
I bought myself a new 8 cam security system.(cheap!!!) The old one isn't recording properly anymore. I have to format the HDD once every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)