So what ever happened to the new HD channels?

Racetrack channels coming to Dish on November 15th
maybe we will see new HD on that date as well.

Yes, the hd channels that we heard were coming in July, then October or now on track for what X-mas? This is starting to remind me of health care legislation progression. First it had to be finished by August , then by the end of the year and now maybe January?

If getting new HD channels is like the Health Care Bill, does that mean all the "old" HD channels will be turned off? (I've heard people talking...on Fox News)
Ghpr13:)

If getting new HD channels is like the Health Care Bill, does that mean all the "old" HD channels will be turned off? (I've heard people talking...on Fox News)

Touche. ;) But I was not trying to start a political discussion. I was only trying to compare the speed of the reform and the missed dead line dates, to the rumors we keep hearing about when we will get the new hd channels turned on. First it was supposed to be in July, and then it was in October, and now who knows.

Touche. ;) But I was not trying to start a political discussion. I was only trying to compare the speed of the reform and the missed dead line dates, to the rumors we keep hearing about when we will get the new hd channels turned on. First it was supposed to be in July, and then it was in October, and now who knows.

Has those 8 HD channels really been uplinked since July?

Warner Cable has those channels in HD already on their digital package. My mom has them on her TV. The AMC HD channel doesn't look to sharp though.

You know if you heard it on fox skewed it's got to be true. :rolleyes:

Either way charlie when will we see these dam channels?:rant:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)