So what if I want to buy the equipment?

Sassan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2005
Columbus
How does it all work? I can buy the receiver and the dish, right? Then what. I just pay the programming? What if something breaks? I am responsible, right?

Please fill me in....if it is cheaper long term to purchase I am willing to do so!

1. You can buy the equipment.
2. If something breaks.....new equipment has a 12 month warranty, but you would have to pay the shiiping. You can buy the warranty afterwards.
3. The only real way you will save money is if you are not planning on getting locals or you do not like the commitment.
4. You might want to call and see if they still have the "free dish" program where the equipment is free, but you have to commit to a 12,18 or 24 month agreement, depending on what you want. That way, after the commitment, you could sell the equipment. I'm not sure that promotion still exists...I haven't seen it avertised in a while.

Do be careful if you decide to buy from Ebay! If the equipment has a balance on it, they will not let you use it until the balance is paid.

Having been a customer for 7 years, I always bought all of my equipment. I left for a time and came back as a new customer. I sold all of my old stuff on Ebay, leased 1 HD DVR and 2 HD receivers and bought 2 HD receivers and an SD DVR from Dishstore with the money I got from selling my older equipment.

With the way things change, I wouldn't buy everything again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)