So, what's everybody think of the NXE?

tawhite

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 24, 2005
The Sunshine State
What does everybody think of the New Xbox Experience?

So far I am liking the improved organization. Seems easier to get around, not that is was all that bad before. I really like the Netflix integration, more movies would be good though. Of course as mentioned in another thread, Sony is offering it's usual helping hand. :rolleyes:

I'm digging it so far. The avatars are a little cheesy but the interface itself is slick. I agree with tawhite that it seems a little easier to get around. I really like some of the new information screens such as the ones that list your games and achievements. It also seems to me to be a little faster than the old dashboard. I also really like the mini-dash that you get when you hit the xbox button on the remote.

Yeh i like it..Netflix is awesome just hope they bring more movies to the table. But for 8.00 a month for it u cant beat it.

I don't like some of it. You can't see the friends list as good as you could before. It show less in the list at one time than it did before.

Thanks to the new update had to go buy a new xbox lol...soon as i downloaded the new upgrade red rings of death hit it..oh well got 3 years out of it. I bought an arcade and just used my old hard drive 120gb didnt see the since buying another elite. The new arcades have the HDMI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)