So, While watching FTA today, How cold did you get (outside)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
-2F here at 8am this morning. Broke a 102 year old record. Got up to 16F before it started falling again this evening. Supposed to be around zero again tonight.

It was -22 F this morning (-30 C) when I was out at a BUD moving it manually from 99W (Go Packers!) back to 91W where it is normally parked. Didn't break a sweat.

From last Thursday. This is degrees C. Equal to -4 F which felt like -22 F due to wind.
IMG_8333566808124.jpeg
ForumRunner_20140106_192711.png

Last edited:
Right now it's -13 and wind chill is -38! Last couple days I've had to brush the snow off my bud twice and I know it's full again :( ! Enough with the snow!

Wish I could recall one of Johnny Carson's replies to Ed (How Cold was it??) but I can't , lol.
20F most of last night, prediction was for 9F here. Fell to around 18-19 about 9am, stayed there closely most of the day. Even hit 23 for a few minutes, hehe. So I'm about like northgeorgia , so far. At 6pm is 14.7F....tiny dusting of snow last night, nothing during the day and none predicted. So far, so good. Low tonight pred of 7F !! The birds will be eating snowcones again tomorrow with their sunflower seeds.......

-26 this morning at the lakehouse
eh -15 right now

tonight low of -22 with windchill of possibly -65 :eek:

-10f here with -33 wind chill. The snow finally stopped falling, still blowing though. On the bright side I didn't have to sweep off the bud. The wind took care of that.

4 right now, supposed to hit -6 over night...wind chill -15.

-13* right now, been this way most of the evening, -40 with the wind chill ...

During the day it got up to -6 today and dropped, working outside today was just a blast ...

No snow tomorrow, but more wind .... yippie !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)