So who is subscribing to NFL ST+SF next year?

Are you going to subscribe to NFL ST+SF?

• Yes

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 15.1%

• Total voters

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Who is subscribing for NFL ST next year?

I know for a fact I am :)

Not worth it to me. I'm more of a college fan and the games that I get between locals and ESPN are just fine.

I have for the past 4 years but I believe that I am going to cancel for the upcoming year. I get HD DNS and my locals that give me a couple options along with ESPN and the NFL network.

Also, I usually felt obligated on Sundays to do nothing but watch football because of the investment. This year I can enjoy what I can conveniently watch what is convenient without the feeling of commitment. Also, losing the dual live buffers from the HR 10-250 really hurt my Sunday Ticket viewing habits. To each his own.

I do feel however that the ST+SF is a great buy for football fans, it is just time for me to sit this year out.

No ,It cost to much for me ,Maybe if I didn't pay for Dishnetwork service as well. I maybe would think about it. But My Eagles are on my local channels so I'm not missing anything.

I have since day 1 on c-band and transfered over to DirecTV when c-band was pulled. I will continue to do so. The cost for what you get is exceptional.

I've had it two years in a row - but think I may drop it this year.

With the flex scheduling, the best games are on anyway.

Without it you get: (late in the sealson)
1-Thurs
1-Sat
4-Sunday
1-Monday

7 games already, including most of the biggest ones.

Not to mention I have to work 1 in 3 Sundays, which immediately kills part of it, and no, their supercast internet feature is not the same - just like using my slingbox.

I put no, because I am hoping that my locals are in HD before the season starts.

My locals are in HD.
I get the 49'rs games, The raiders game and the chargers games...
I am a Patriot fan, if I knew they would play on national TV so often last year I wouldn't have subbed, but looks like NFL ST is the only way for me to follow them.
I usually end up recording their games since I work on Sundays..

I have since day 1 on c-band and transfered over to DirecTV when c-band was pulled. I will continue to do so. The cost for what you get is exceptional.

Same here,
I've had it since the beginning, somewhere.
Started at $ 79 per year.

My Steelers are not available here locally unless they are the top team going.
Also with the Browns and Lions dominating the airwaves (contractually) I would get to see maybe 4 Steelers games all year without the Ticket, 2 against Cleveland.

I already have it paid for this year.
The real question for me is do I need the MLB EI package.
I thought about this last year as well and did not get it.
The Tigers are already announced that all games will be televised, most are already sold out.
Heres hoping the HD portion increases.

The BoSox would be the other reason for the EI package, but I gotta believe that they will be on ESPN quite often, at least the major games.

So, it's YES on the NFL ST and probably NO on the MLB EI package.

Jimbo

I'm not. I had it for 3 years straight ('03 to '05) and it finally became a bad investment due to the cost increase every year and my not watching it as much as I should (except for the Steelers). Most of the games I was interested in were on national TV anyways.

I get into college football more than the NFL these days. I still have ESPN Gameplan set for auto renewal, but since my team is usually on national TV every week, I may cancel that as well. It's gone up quite a bit since the days when I paid around $85 for a season. More games in HD might change my mind however. Any word on what D* is planning in that area? :confused:

Sadly, I also cancelled MLB this year. Watching the Pirates on a nightly basis these days leads to depression.

I might have subscribed if I was in Canada but it's way overpriced here. I just don't see any value when I can get 1000 plus games on NHLCI for $150.

i checked maybe. now, that we have nfl network in hd, i suspect i can watch the best games of the week........although, condensed......on the nfl network and save money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts