SOA Season 7

Gemma you are one evil bitch.. You have to die.... or... last man standing! :cool:
Her only saving grace with this show is being married to Sutter. I think her character is horribly done - the show could have done just fine without her.

I am curious, how did they come to the conclusion about "yellow" and Tara, specifically the lone guy at the bar ? Maybe I missed something too.

Ep2 two was pretty plodding. Hope it's not a sign for the rest of the season.

Interesting scene when Lin confronts Jax about the incident and Jax basically just says, "it wasn't us .... we'll see if we can find out who it was" and Lin is kinda, "oh, okay, cool". I guess Sutter prefers to keep things simple and viewers just go with it !

Sutter is out of control...or ideas. I think even he lost his moral center when Tara died. It's just turning into a series of blood baths. If he wants us to start hating Jax, he's doing it. So far, the worst beginning in the show's history. So Sad! I may spare myself further disappointment. My once favorite show is no longer.

Reactions: fredp
I think it's a lack of ideas at this point. SAMCRO is going to take out all of the other groups the way they're going...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yet another "massacre" :oldmad Pretty lame so far - I think it's like mentioned above, Sutter is out of ideas. He clearly doesn't have a good/better way to end the show so it looks like it will be the easy way out -- no characters will be left !

You post links to articles by others about the show ! I think the idea of these threads is to discuss our ideas, opinions, thoughts.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KAB
You complain when I give details of the show and now that I say I enjoyed the show and look forward to the rest of season!! ;) :)
You have personally trashed prime time with all your junk from other sources...to the point Scott has tried to revamp it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Seriously, you have too much time on your hands or something. You are ruining it for the rest of us. Please find some other place to be invasive.

Well, I knew it was coming, but it was still shocking. Wonder how many more body bags will be needed next week?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)