Social media support on Twitter

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PHXHoward

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
PHX
Is @dish_answers on Twitter legit? They are asking for my PIN number but they do not have the verified account blue check mark so I can’t be certain who would be receiving the information.

I’m not sure what good looking at my account pin is going to do. My tweet was about how the guide data is wrong causing recordings to skip. The guide data is the same for everyone. I don’t expect them to admit there is a problem but continued pressure and lots of visibility is the only way to get this fixed.

Reactions: pattykay
Yes, the DIRT members that are on here also monitor our FB, Twitter, email, and forum. They asked for your pin to submit a report, but that is not needed. I'll make sure that the feedback is provided.

We are in the process of getting the account verified, but the main DISH account does state to contact us via @DISH_Answers for customer service.

Thanks Zach. Please submit the feedback. The msnbc shows skip almost every night because the guide data shows that they are old episodes. This has been going on for months.

I did two referrals this year to Dish and both of those people are complaining to me about this. Nothing I can do to fix it. Going need Dish for that.

Reactions: dolfan3033
We would still need you to reply to that tweet, or send a DIRT member a PM with your account number, otherwise they would not be able to submit the report. The account number is required, but they don't need your pin number as they will not be providing any account specific information.

Reactions: pattykay
It seems that skipping has also happened to three Project Runway shows. At least Dish has those on demand. With few commercials and we can skip thru those.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Not to hijack this thread, but I have the same issues as OP and just tweeted Dish support so they can submit another report on my behalf.. maybe the more people that officially complain the sooner things like this get fixed. Maybe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)