Software change on 625?

cj9788

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Miami, FL
I woke up today and when I was going through the favorites list I noticed that the colors have changed. The All Ch is the same but all sub is now green, list one is now orange, list 2 is now pink, list 3 is now light blue, and list 4 is is like some sorta turquoise.

Why the change after all these years? Now I have to get used to the new color scheme and I find that unnecessary.

Check out the Software Release Notes thread, stickied at the top of this forum....

I did before I started thread (unless I missed something) the only mention of the 625 is the live sports search and the parental control block for some new apps Nothing about what I described in my OP.

I did before I started thread (unless I missed something) the only mention of the 625 is the live sports search and the parental control block for some new apps Nothing about what I described in my OP.
I found this in that thread:

DP522/625/512

[Dynamic single tuner support for 512, favorites list color change, yellow standby text update, new recovery boot, extended boot recovery, Misc.]

Sorry like I said I may have missed it I did ctrl f ande searched 625 but the two I mentioned where the ones I found.

Thanks.

I still think it sux though :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts