Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I am hearing some buzz that we MIGHT see a new software update on Friday. Software revision S112.

No word what this update might contain.

Is this supposed to go down tonight (2/25/11) or was it supposed to go down last night (this morning)?

Does anyone have the new firmware? If no one has it I do not think we will see the update until 2/28/11 at the earliest. Scott if this is being delayed can you find out why?

On the 922 when its released it goes to everyone at the same time.

If it does not come today then there is a reason I put the word MIGHT in big letters in the origional post. :)

I do know that the release in eminant

It just happened almost 2hrs ago. People will wake up to a new present in the morning. Dish just keeps on giving. Lol. No it isn't a paper weight because of it. Lol

csmith5111 said:
It just happened almost 2hrs ago. People will wake up to a new present in the morning. Dish just keeps on giving. Lol. No it isn't a paper weight because of it. Lol

I got the update, the only thing new is apps which has a few games and NBC msnbc news.

They fixed dish online GUI. It is a little better but not by alot. Also in the guide you can now do all hd only.

I do not know if this update has google integration.

I can no longer find the transfer to EHD option. It just gone from my menu. I'm a fan of the my HD channels guide selection. The apps are pretty weak would've like to have seen flickr, facebook or useful.

Kind of a surprise to me as well. :)

I haven't checked out the update as I am at work and there is no way to get to the menus from remote on the DISH Remote Access iPad app.

Yeah, it's official according to DISH Techportal. E* released S112 for VIP922. Good for you guys. Also (I know it's off topic), VIP211/411 and 211k got new updates today as well.

I can finally watch on my iPod touch now for the last 3 weeks it keep saying error try again later must of been something in the update that it fixed the problem. I was going to call them this week I thought was something wrong with the box.

Another question when you watch something on the iPod it changes the channels on the second TV is this normal?? Or can you change a setting??

Thanks,

Chris

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts