Software version L2.66 for ViP 211/411

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
04/26/2006: 1100 Software Version L2.66 for ViP 211/DISH 411
Effective Thursday, April 27th, Engineering plans to spool the FULL PHASE of software version L2.66 for the ViP 211/DISH 411 receivers. This is primarily a non-forced maintenance release available at ALL satellite locations.
At this time L2.66 will be the valid software version for the ViP 211/DISH 411.

Here is another one.

Yeah I think they added 480i, but I could be wrong. Anyone think there will be a better de-interlacer for those SD channels?

Is the lip sync, black screen, on/off on screen saver, or channel jumping fixed. Sooner or later, they should get one right.

Did not notice any change from 265 to 266 as 265 cleared up my lip sync problems pretty well. TNT does seem better however my caller ID still the same. Will not ID out of area wireless calls. My 510 shows all incoming calls. My 211 has worked great for one week now not one single problem. Way to go dish looks like you got it right after four updates.

Caller ID

On my 211, Caller ID shows nothing on local calls, and identifies other calls as out of area with no ID. My phones all show Caller ID properly so it's not the phone system.

I noticed today that while I went forward to Sunday on the guide that when I canceled and later went back to the guide that it was still on Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts