SOLD - 921 for sale!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mainstreet

Satellite Guru
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 4, 2003
Texas
Silly me, I ordered one of those new fangled 921's, and don't have any customers in my area asking for it. ;) I just wanted to see if any were really available for purchase from my distributor. And they were!

I am selling it for $999 plus $10 shipping. I have the tracking number for it, and it should arrive Mon 12/29. I can ship it out by Tues, 12/30 or sooner.

It will need to be self installed.

I can accept PayPal or Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, or Discover.

If you're interested, e-mail mainstreet@checkyes.tv .

Happy New Year!

Ray S said:
Did you check out Mainstreet's Profile? His birdate is Dec 31, 1903.

LOL! I think it's no one's business my birthdate or age. Too much identity theft these days.

I'm going to see if I can get any more 921's. If anyone is interested let me know.

Justin

I would guess that age about right but gets around pretty good for an old man.

:D

John Corn said:
Woohoo....looks like I just got one after all, hopefully I'll get it buy Wednesday. :thumbsup:

Looks like it will be delivered on Wednesday. Thanks John.

For the others that were interested, I have another one on order, but it hasn't shipped to me yet. I will contact those of you who were interested as soon as I get confirmation of shipment.

I also use another distributor, so I will check to see if they have received any yet, also.

Justin

Mainstreet said:
John Corn said:
Woohoo....looks like I just got one after all, hopefully I'll get it buy Wednesday. :thumbsup:

Looks like it will be delivered on Wednesday. Thanks John.

For the others that were interested, I have another one on order, but it hasn't shipped to me yet. I will contact those of you who were interested as soon as I get confirmation of shipment.

I also use another distributor, so I will check to see if they have received any yet, also.

Justin

My second distributor hasn't received any yet. They even tried to tell me that they hadn't been released yet. LOL :D

My order for the second one from my primary source didn't go through. They are completely out. The online ordering system is only showing 35 - 921 receivers in DISH's warehouses nationwide. Only 3 of their warehouses have any. I order from Dallas - and of course - they don't have any! Talk about short supply! :frowning:

Hey guys,

Sorry for the shameless plug regarding our 921 waiting list on my former signature. I'll behave. For anyone who wants to be placed on our 921 waiting list, you can submit your info here: http://www.checkyes.dishontheweb.com/dish_player_921.jhtml

We aren't charging a deposit, and aren't requiring payment until we have the receivers in hand. We only ask that if you get a 921 from another source, you will let us know to remove you from our list.

Thanks!

Justin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)