Soldier of Fortune: Payback

Heavie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 20, 2004
Maryland
Anyone else playing this game beside myself? The game got a real bad score all over, but I was a fan of the series and purchase it anyway. I'm am enjoying the game despite the bad score. The visual are damn good. Not on COD4 level, but really nice in HD.

The sad thing about this game is I had got stuck at a certain level and I search online everywhere to fine a game walk through or cheat and there were none to be found.

Luckly I figured it out, but what the hell. A good run of games came out in 2007and we seem to turn our noise up at the non great games. Sometimes critics rate good games poorly, when a real big game is released.

I brought the Mass Effect game listening to critics and I know I am not a role playing game person. Even the lady at my local gamestop was boasting on how good the game was. I played it for a hour one night before the christmas holiday and haven't touch it since. But, according to the critics it's the best game of all times.

The sad thing about this game is I had got stuck at a certain level and I search online everywhere to fine a game walk through or cheat and there were none to be found.

I feel your pain, I was playing ninja gaiden sigma for a while then i got to level 13 then the walk through kept saying comming soon. This has been since august. I thought they forgot about it since the game has been released for over a year. wouldnt you know because of your post I got to check and now the have it completed. Now I must finish the game.

Interesting. I've never used a walkthrough or looked online to find a cheat for a game. Is it pretty common that people do this?

I feel your pain, I was playing ninja gaiden sigma for a while then i got to level 13 then the walk through kept saying comming soon. This has been since august. I thought they forgot about it since the game has been released for over a year. wouldnt you know because of your post I got to check and now the have it completed. Now I must finish the game.

Speaking of Ninja Gaiden. I have all three releases. The xbox original, sigma and the latest ps3 port. I was knee deep into the ps3 version. No fault of the game, but I stop and let to much time get in between now and the last time I played.

Sometime you have to start the game over to get the bearing of the game. I'm piss with myself for stopping that game. I need to stop buying and playing so many different games without complete the older games. That game was fun and hard to get thru and now I really hate to start over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts