Some On Demand material

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Was sifting through the On Demand selections and saw a substantial amount of stuff like Fraggle Rock (under Lionsgate) and He-Man, Bullwinkle among others (under Vivendi).

Both indicated that I needed to subscribe to gain access. I presume the Jim Henson stuff is Disney property and may require having the Disney channels. I was wondering if anyone had any info on this.

I have Latino Dos and get The Hub and Nick and Cartoon Network.

I have Latino Dos and get The Hub and Nick and Cartoon Network.

We also have Dos. Maybe an America's Top package is needed for that Dish online "channel." I am not sure how Dish decides those channels which are not channels in packages.

Not a bad idea, but I already know they aren't part of the subscription. I was curious to find out what package(s) they were a part of. Going online only notes that I can click something to upgrade my package to receive that channel, but it isn't a channel channel.

I'm on Dishonline now and it lists the premium network for Fraggle Rock as Lionsgate for Kids. No idea how to get it.

EDIT: I searched on Dish's site and found a press release for BB@H that mentions kids programming from Vivendi, Lionsgate, and others. So it appears, BB@H is the package needed.

Last edited:
robk299 said:
I'm on Dishonline now and it lists the premium network for Fraggle Rock as Lionsgate for Kids. No idea how to get it.

EDIT: I searched on Dish's site and found a press release for BB@H that mentions kids programming from Vivendi, Lionsgate, and others. So it appears, BB@H is the package needed.
Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts