Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Here is some Saturday humour.....got this in an e-mail

I'm trying to get some channels for my father. I cannot get any signal quality at all, though he has used a compass to set the dish (no motor) to the correct position for echo 7/119. I have read for hours on forums and just am at a loss of what to do next...if you can help me, please do...he paid 89.99 for software and support from (company deleted by berg), but then found out that they have no phone number and only offer email support. i tried to get on that website today, but the username and password (which should be correct because i took it from an email!) doesn't work, and b/c i had to email them, I can't find out what it is until they decide to get back to me. (rest deleted because it's irrelevant)

gee I guess if this person read for hours on end they would have noticed the THREE no hack talk warnings....and when this person registered there is a warning that we are not a hack site. So instead of posting here, they decided to e-mail me instead thinking I'd help.

Some people just never learn :)
Oh guess what the title said "Help"
(by the way...I did respond as only I can) :D

I think its funny that they're mad because they paid for illegal software and the seller screwed them over :):D

VERY Funny :)

Attachments

• Groundskeeper_Willyz.jpg
    Groundskeeper_Willyz.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 132
I checked out the website...hmmm...biggest dish they sell is a 20"

huh...imagine that.

like the picture

I would have told the guy to file a complaint with his local police department, and that this type of stuff happens all the time to 'innocent" people like this guy. I'm sure the poilce would love to help :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)