Some questions about streaming content

samalex

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
Waco, Texas
An installer who came out recently to redirect our dish added a USB Wifi adapter to our VIP722 (now a 722K since the 722 crashed), and today while going into the streaming content it seemed everything requires a paid subscription. Is there any streaming content, maybe the most recent versions of prime time shows, that's available at no cost? Just curious... told the installer we don't watch pay per view, but he said most of the content here is available at no cost though I'm not seeing it.

Am I missing something? Just curious. thanks.

Hit dvr button, choose TV shows, browse by network. Any networks listed that are also available to you because of your package, will let you stream.

Hit dvr button, choose TV shows, browse by network. Any networks listed that are also available to you because of your package, will let you stream.

Will this work with the Welcome Package? That's what I have despite my signature, I can't figure out how to update it which is why it still shows Dish America :-/

If you subscribe to any movie channels like HBO you'll have all kinds of free movies to watch. I like it because you don't have to wait for a certain time for the movie to start on HBO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)