Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just doing some work on the site today and decided to take a look at our stats and some of them I found interesting so thought I would share some of them because I know some of you guys will find them interesting too...

Last month was a very good month for SatelliteGuys, we had 523,189 unique IP addresses visit us! :)

Last month we served 63,575,694 million pages! :eek:

Last month our Avg. Visit Duration was 11 Minutes 57 Seconds

Last month our main servers sent out 323.24 GB of Data, and our Cloud Servers which serve our static files such as Javascript, CSS, images, etc.. served 219.09 GB for a total of 542.33 GB of data served for the month of July!

For the month 85.54% of all visitors were from the United States, followed by Canada at 4.38% and the United Kingdom at 1.12%

For the month the browsers used were IE at 25.86%, Firefox 21.27%, Safari 18.50, Chrom 17.28%

For the month the most popular Operating Systems were Windows at 60.24%, iOS 15.48%, Android 11.58%, Mac OS 9.03, Unix/Linux 1.46%

For the month in the Mobile world the most popular devices were, iOS at 56.40%, Android at 42.18%, Blackberry a 0.86%, Windows Phone 0.29

Thanks for an AMAZING month! Remember to tell people about SatelliteGuys! I see a lot of people posting stuff they learned here at SatelliteGuys at other sites. Please if you do this please give credit where credit is due and say you saw it at SatelliteGuys!

Thank you again for an AMAZING July!

In the mobile world

Very cool....Yes I am one of those that love numbers and statistics. ;)

2 things that surprise me at least somewhat.

Thought for sure firefox would be the leading web browser.

Thought there would have been more linux users.

Yes, thank you, very interesting. Now we ought to chart it out.

Thought for sure firefox would be the leading web browser.

FF is the number one browser among geeks and power users, etc. You got to remember though that Windows PC's are still the top seller over others and what does every windows PC come installed with.? Exactly IE. So that is why, lots and lots of people are not like us they just buy it and use it. Heck mostly all they care is that Facebook will work. I see that slowly more and more non-geeks are getting FF, but it will be a slow process. Also with Chrome getting more popular by the day, who knows what will happen.

Also, many of us read a fair amount of content on a corporate computer that is admin locked and has IE as its only browser. I can't install a better one.

FF is the number one browser among geeks and power users, etc. You got to remember though that Windows PC's are still the top seller over others and what does every windows PC come installed with.? Exactly IE. So that is why, lots and lots of people are not like us they just buy it and use it. Heck mostly all they care is that Facebook will work. I see that slowly more and more non-geeks are getting FF, but it will be a slow process. Also with Chrome getting more popular by the day, who knows what will happen.

Yep,I thought about that after I had posted.I guess what surprised me most is how close chrome is to FF.

Also, many of us read a fair amount of content on a corporate computer that is admin locked and has IE as its only browser. I can't install a better one.

Boy that would suck!Think I would take my own tablet or lappy to work.:D

The one time I used IE on this site I almost got a virus, so no more IE for me! Firefox FTW!

jayn_j said:

Very true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)