Some transponders no signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

shortstack

Original poster
Dec 7, 2006
virginia
I am having a problem with sat 119 transponders 6-9 having no signal on my 301 reciever.I have a 411 and 625 on a dish 500 with no problems just the 301. The 301 is connected to my media center computer.Has anyone had this problem need help. Thanks

Could be a cable or switch problem. Check all fittings/connectors. Also try swapping ports on your switch and see if the problem follows, or stays in the same location. If it's your 301 that continues to have issues, then focus on cable and fittings. If it moves to another receiver, then I would suspect a switch issue.

Same problem here. I did a check switch test and now it's locked and telling me I need to check one of my sat inputs. Reboot does not help either.
Arrg.

Try unplugging both sat cables and run a check switch to clear the matrix , then replug in the sat cables and run another check switch. This should clear the problem, if not then you really have a problem. Call Dish and get a replacement recevier or a tech visit to look at it for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)