Someone shot my dish with paintballs

DIGITAL HOME PLAN is the lease promotion you signed up for.

The dish is yours. The only thing dish requires back is receivers, remotes, lnbs, and switches.

Just called them, they said I own the dish, 1 of the 301's, and 1 of the 811's. By the way they said I owned the switch as well, didn't ask about the lnbf but they just said I paid for the dish it's self when I paid for the setup.

The LNBF needs to be returned back on DHP promos. DISH Network doesn't ask for the whole dish back because shipping it back would be cost-prohibitive. The metal parts of the dish only cost a few bucks to make but the LNBF has some value in it. So all you have to do when you cancel DISH Network is to return the LNBF, remote controls, and the receivers that you leased. So if the paint didn't come off after a good soak in the rain, use some solvent to clean the paint off. Better to do it now than to wait and have it soak in the sun and permanently "ruin" the LNBF. And it's hit or miss because they may not charge for the LNBF with physical "damage" on it as long as it looks like wear & tear and/or the LNBF still works fine. ;-)

One more reply stating that THE DISH DOES NOT GET RETURNED. Read the agreement you signed when you got your system installed. They want the receivers, LNBs, and multiswitch. The retention rep even told me that if the dish is mounted up on a roof, for example, and I wasn't "able" to remove the LNBs, I didn't have to. Just tell him and he'd note the account.

Need recommendation - DVR 522

quad dish pro LNB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts