Something for everyone to play with

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

skewed

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Aug 28, 2008
I do not know if this is the proper place to put this , but I just wanted to inform all of you that there is a seperate ebay, the UK version eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I have been watching some of the FTA auctions on there looking for a 4:2:2 reciever. I heard that FTA is alot more common over seas. Most of the peeps there will ship to the US as I have used the UK version before for fireplace stuff.
Again Please feel free to delete this post if someone feels that it is ill revelant

I have been watching some of the FTA auctions on there looking for a 4:2:2 reciever. I heard that FTA is alot more common over seas. Most of the peeps there will ship to the US as I have used the UK version before for fireplace stuff.

FWIW, once you find an interesting item on eBay UK you can paste the item number into eBay US search and you'll get currency conversion etc.

For example: 230318130284 -- This guy will only ship to the UK, but search for this item number on the eBay.com site.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)