Something good to say this morning - DishAnywhere

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

docdaddy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2016
Birmingham, AL
My wife had to travel a few states away, her mother had serious surgery, so I put DishAnywhere on her iPad. She's been watching TV and recorded programs on her iPad while sitting for extended times in the waiting room, and last night the TV in her hotel room was messed up so she just watched on her iPad. No problems of any kind. And she is not a tech person.

That's something I really missed when I moved from Dish to Directv, and really appreciate now that I'm back. It's actually pretty amazing that you can be halfway across the country and watch TV as if you were sitting in front of your Dish receivers!

Reactions: charlesrshell
That's something I really missed when I moved from Dish to Directv, and really appreciate now that I'm back. It's actually pretty amazing that you can be halfway across the country and watch TV as if you were sitting in front of your Dish receivers!
Yes, it's a really good thing. I once was sitting in the Frankfurt, Germany airport watching the San Francisco local news on my iPad.... :)

DTV commercials seem to indicate that they have this functionality now... unless I misunderstood... not sure of the exact details...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts