Something terriably wrong with one or more ad's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

NE8E

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
Mid Michigan
First I must apologize, I love ad based free websites, but I was forced to install Firefox and the AD Blocker add on. I was not able to navigate, or even type on this website. I am posting here first, I hate to see everyone use ad blocker, or worse yet, leave the website! Before installing ad blocker, my bandwidth was thru the roof, and the bottom of the browser constantly read "Waiting for ..." with various ad websites scrolling rapidly like a wheels in a slot machine.

Best of luck to you in trying to track down the problem. After installing ad blocker, everything is lightning fast here. I will gladly turn on, and visit the advertisers when the problems are resolved! :)

Thank YOU!

I have gone through everything and everything seems to be working properly today. I can only guess one of the ad agencies was having an issue last night.

Because the ads have been performing better the last 2 months I am looking at removing a number of ads that the registered members who are logged in see. :)

Stay tuned! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts