Song Name Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would not admit i knwe that song! LOL

rocks on the ROAD - jethro tull

at least I can come up with something other than Jethro Tull songs....harumph! :rolleyes:

I was bored of seeing the same old songs and artists showing up over and over, so I thought I would try to use pop boy-band/girl-diva songs just to make things a little varied... I would suggest if you use a song once, you don't use it again, think a little (or Google or use Amazon or your LP collection ;)) and come up with something different.

so here's a classic instead....

At Last - Etta James

Last edited:
How about:

Losin' You - At Last

(I for one have been trying to come up with quote a few obscure titles.

See ya
Tony

Yes you have! :D

And I used the word obscure, bad choice. I meant not the same songs repeatedly being used. It doesn't matter if it's pop mainstream, alt-country, hippie jam, ez lisnen, freakout jazz, or hardcore black death metal only listened to in closets by people with dark circles under their eyes. :eek: ....or country and western even!
I know it's a game, and I know I'm taking it too seriously, but I really enjoy it! I was in the music retail biz for over 20 years, so like Webby said, it's kinda been reminding me of the radio where you can only hear the same songs over and over, but nobody's even using those songs!! :)
I would like to see some variety of songs to follow up on, even if it is on mainstream radio ALL THE FREAKING TIME, if it hasn't been used, USE IT, ONCE, it's a little bit more of a challenge that way. And Tony, I don't mean obscure Scandanavian folk songs! We need to be able to use a word from the listing!! ;)
Ok, feel free to press the Ignore button any time.......

Time
Out For Fun - Devo
(appropriately enough) :)

Last edited:
at least I can come up with something other than Jethro Tull songs....harumph! :rolleyes:

I was bored of seeing the same old songs and artists showing up over and over, so I thought I would try to use pop boy-band/girl-diva songs just to make things a little varied... I would suggest if you use a song once, you don't use it again, think a little (or Google or use Amazon or your LP collection ;)) and come up with something different.

so here's a classic instead....

At Last - Etta James

LOL you got me there!!! i did not see your post when i posted above , i would have put it in that! though i have had several off beat ones..spinal tap, kellie osbourn, web wilder, netural milk killers, ect. but fun shot at me, that was good

but as above..
you took the words right out of my mouth - meat loaf

LOL you got me there!!! i did not see your post when i posted above , i would have put it in that! though i have had several off beat ones..spinal tap, kellie osbourn, web wilder, netural milk killers, ect. but fun shot at me, that was good

but as above..
you took the words right out of my mouth - meat loaf

I'm glad you took it the way it was intended, a fun poke :)

Words - Missing Persons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinosaur puppet show

Malcolm McLaren, RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)