Songwriter and Eagles Guitarist Glenn Frey Dead At 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
http://www.newson6.com/story/30994328/eagles-guitarist-songwriter-glenn-frey-dead-at-67

Founding member of the rock band the Eagles, Glenn Frey, is dead.

According to the band's web site, "Glenn fought a courageous battle for the past several weeks but, sadly, succumbed to complications from Rheumatoid Arthritis, Acute Ulcerative Colitis and Pneumonia.

The Frey family would like to thank everyone who joined Glenn to fight this fight and hoped and prayed for his recovery. Words can neither describe our sorrow, nor our love and respect for all that he has given to us, his family, the music community & millions of fans worldwide."

R.I.P. to one of the greats, one of my Bucket list items just vanished ...(seeing the Eagles)
I had the privilege of seeing the Eagles back in 2005. Greatest show I've ever seen, and I have been to over a hundred, different bands. I am so depressed right now. The Eagles were to honored at the Kennedy Center Honors this last December but they elected to wait until next year when Glenn felt better. I suppose he feels better right now while the world mourns....

RIP....

Sad indeed.
Netflix has "History of the Eagles".
For any Eagles fan is a must see.

Eagles were the sound track of my high school and young adult years. Learning of his passing yesterday was a kick to the stomach and made me very sad. Sometimes life just sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.