Sonic the Hedgehog Tournament

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i will have them do it sometime tomarrow they have done went to bed and they will kill me if i call them again tonight and then you will be short a player LOL

How did you find those??

I know at one point we had a member directory but it's been so long since I last used it I forgot where it is. :D

Thanks BFG!!

TYORK, still have your players look in this thread for the very important note I posted about our Sonic game. I want to make sure everyone knows to have the final boss kill them so that the score gets posted.

ok i will let them know , mmmmmmmmmmmm but if i don't then they will not get a score if they don't get kill and then i can bet them ..... Just Kidding i will tell them

Tournament has been created.

Remember, once you get to the final boss have him kill you because if you finish teh game it doesn't record your score. If you die then it records your score.

I do not know why.

Have fun and good luck all!!!!

np neut, the member list is here: http://satelliteguys.us/memberlist.php on the right side is a drop down box to search for members.

Just to clarify again. You say were not allowed to beat the boss and move on to a the next level. So basically we play the first 2 stages on level one and let the boss kill us?

No no, the final boss at the end of the second stage, second act is the one I'm referring to.

You can kill the first boss, of level 1 act 2.

I recommend everyone play through it once outside the tournament to see what I'm talking about.

Dang all that time playing and it looks like we have a problem :(

It shows me as beating both your game and my game...

BFG said:
Dang all that time playing and it looks like we have a problem :(

It shows me as beating both your game and my game...

bryan
why did your score change i went in you it said you had 19 thousand and some you had played your 3rd game when i come out your score was 23 thousand and some you bet me away but was just wondering how that happen

hmm I don't remember what my scores were. perhaps the 19 was my second score?

BFG said:
hmm I don't remember what my scores were. perhaps the 19 was my second score?

no it said that you had played 3 of 3 game and 19 thousand and something was your score. I mean you bet me anyway but i was just wondering how that happen.

Looks like the tournament is messed up again. How BFG made it to the semifinals twice is beyond me. :D

I can always do another Mario Tetris 3 one or try another game.

I wonder if the server issues we were having may have caused this?

I'm just that good.

Actually I think it was messed up fromt the very beginning but I never said anything.

When i was in round one it said my score to beat was dfergie's

but tetris is cool. Except I think I'm playing it so much that it's getting worse.

Well i just moved up to 3rd place in mario. So I think I can take the tourney :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)