Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Hey everyone!! Like I mentioned before I'm going to start up a new tournament. Sonic is the game.

If you would like to sign up for the tournament please post a request here. I can take up to 8 names, including myself.

Neutron said:
Hey everyone!! Like I mentioned before I'm going to start up a new tournament. Sonic is the game.

If you would like to sign up for the tournament please post a request here. I can take up to 8 names, including myself.

i want in

Would anyone else like to join us? I have 2 people total so far including me.

I cant access the arcade from work, but is this the original sonic game and when would it be?

As soon as I get a total of 8 people (including myself) I will start up the tournament.

I want to say it's Sonic 3, the first 2 complete levels. Play it if you can. I really like the porting they did to flash.

I've got 3 of us so far. Who else wants to join in? This tournament will be fun!!

We need 4 more people to sign up for the tournament! Who else wants to join?

So we ever gonna have this tournament :(

How bout we just play tetris again, cause I'm really addicted to that game...

I don't have enough people yet. So far I only count 4 of us, maybe 5. I need 8 total. Well, I could do a 4 player tourney, but those aren't as much fun....

Anyone else?

I will be creating this tournament this weekend. I would love to have 8 players but I can create it with 4 if I need to.

Just pick 4 more :)

Maybe we need to start mailing some prizes like starbursts etc... that always motivates folks :)

3 more needed. GOOD!! I hope we have a full crew with this game.

One more and I will get the tournament created.

Now I do need to note that for some reason if you beat the game it doesn't report your score. So what I'm requesting is for everyone playing to please let the final boss kill you. It's the only way to report a score. I didn't notice this until after I first announced the tournament.

Thanks TYORK!!

Can you have those 3 post in this thread? The way I have to set up tournaments is by user ID numbers, instead of names. Because these 3 have never posted I can not find their User ID #. I can mouse over someone's user name and I can tell what their ID # is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)