navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
… thread moved to Bob’s Pit?

I got a like for a post in that thread and when I went to see it, I was asked for a password.

No complaint, I’m just wondering if it was a site burp or a moved thread. I don’t go to Bob’s Pit (or whatever it’s now called). Easier on my BP.

… thread moved to Bob’s Pit?

I got a like for a post in that thread and when I went to see it, I was asked for a password.

No complaint, I’m just wondering if it was a site burp or a moved thread. I don’t go to Bob’s Pit (or whatever it’s now called). Easier on my BP.
Yeah, it's now in "political talk" for some reason. It does have the potential to really go South. Not sure it could run long without being political...

Yeah, it's now in "political talk" for some reason. It does have the potential to really go South. Not sure it could run long without being political...
Probably for the better. You have a news network in the USA that is pro Putin so Im sure that rubs some the wrong way. Russia sure like to talk a lot. Maybe they should focus on a war they started more? lol

Well, posters here can understand my not replying or otherwise posting in that thread. It, and that forum, are invisible to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts