Issues using Tapatalk for the last week

Getting worse, just double posted because I got one of those errors trying to post.

Sent from my SM-F936U1 using Tapatalk
Best advice is to stop using it then. Unfortunately nothing we control. Wish I had something better to tell you.

Was just browsing Mac Rumors and got a php error in Tapatalk.

For all fellow SatGuys members having trouble with Tapatalk, I used my cell phone browser to get the SatGuys app. In my Android phone I brought up the SatGuys.us site in the Chrome browser. In the browser settings select "Add app." Works great for me. Try it until or if the Tapatalk app gets fixed.

Reactions: TheKrell
For all fellow SatGuys members having trouble with Tapatalk, I used my cell phone browser to get the SatGuys app. In my Android phone I brought up the SatGuys.us site in the Chrome browser. In the browser settings select "Add app." Works great for me. Try it until or if the Tapatalk app gets fixed.
Unfortunately for as far as I know that only works on Android Devices. That feature is called Progressive Web App. Apple Devices are supposed to support it sometimes but not sure if they do yet. When I get time later I will test it on an Apple Device.

With that said we are still paying Tapatalk so when they browse SatelliteGuys they browse it add free (Tapatalk is not inserting any of their ads in.)

Tapatalk has released an update for Apple devices. The new version 8.10.26 fixed the issues I have been having using Tapatalk with SatelliteGuys. This is great news because using Tapatalk is much easier than using Safari to navigate SatelliteGuys.
The only issue I am still having is quote still does not work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk