SonicView SV1000 Setup Problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hoster

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 25, 2006
I just got a new SonicView SV-1000 and also a new dish 1 meter Fortec with the INVACOM QPH-031 LNBF ** linear + circular.
--

So I removed the old dish and installed the new Stab-120 motor and aligned to the south.
I installed the 1 meter dish and put the cable from the SV-1000 to the reciever input on the motor and the other one I ran straight to the L on one port on the lnbf.
I went in and tried to move it with the remote and it looked like nothing was happening. I went out there and it was moving bacl an forth 5 degress off of zero and that is it.

What don't undersatnd here, the Stab 120 will work in NA correct, what I read in the manual the settings are just for London. It says some thing about mach limites and electronic limites.

Hopefully this will work what I purchased here.

Any help here???

Richard

What don't undersatnd here, the Stab 120 will work in NA correct, what I read in the manual the settings are just for London. It says some thing about mach limites and electronic limites.

Hopefully this will work what I purchased here.

Yes it will work, sounds like a poorly designed manual, if you go to Sadoun our sponsor above just click on banner, go to motors and find Stab 120, should be a setup guide you can follow, just read.

jayelem

I have read that info and the info is for the SG2100 I have done al that and some more.
I am trying to figure out if there is a problem with the motor or ???
The motor should not move back and forth 5 degrees and nver stop.
Some thing is up with this issue.

Richard

Yes it will work, sounds like a poorly designed manual, if you go to Sadoun our sponsor above just click on banner, go to motors and find Stab 120, should be a setup guide you can follow, just read.

I started new today and re-checked everything and now I have it up and running, the problem was ???
Thanks for your info jayelem.

Rich

jayelem

I have read that info and the info is for the SG2100 I have done al that and some more.
I am trying to figure out if there is a problem with the motor or ???
The motor should not move back and forth 5 degrees and nver stop.
Some thing is up with this issue.

Richard

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts