Sons of Anarchy universe it looks like planned Mayans-based spinoff will be happening soone

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
The Next Sons Of Anarchy Show Is Happening Sooner Than We Thought http://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...-Happening-Sooner-Than-We-Thought-100077.html
Earlier today, the world got the terrible news that Kurt Sutter’s latest series The Bastard Executioner will not return for Season 2 in 2016, although we’re happy Season 1 was allowed to come to a close before the decision was made. Still, there’s a huge silver lining to be found here, as Bastard’s exit means that Sutter can push his focus back to the Sons of Anarchy universe, and it looks like the planned Mayans-based spinoff will be happening sooner rather than later. Pardon me while I make revving sounds with my mouth. It was Sutter himself who recognized The Bastard Executioner’s ratings problem and played his own part in announcing the cancelation. In doing so, he explained the next step in his career to Deadline.The network is very hot on the Mayans project, and I won’t run that show. For me, this is about finding the right writer and the next thing I will be doing is sitting down and interviewing to find a Latino writer, someone who understands the world and culture. I don’t want to just throw some white guy at it.
If in wrong forum please move and I apologize!! :)

I killed the Bastard weeks ago as it seem to have a zero interesting plot. I think the word 'muddy' is the word I would use to describe its story line.

Mayans better be better or it will suffer the same faith.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts