Sony brings streaming baseball games to PS3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I can watch them on my Directv, why would I want them on my PS3 or Xbox 360?

I love how MLB is being dicks to Sirius XM by not allowing them to broadcast Baseball on Sirius while they throw their content on every other system that has a screen..

This a godsend for me as a E* sub and a Yankee fan. The only issue I have now is that I reside in Northeast Pennsylvania (blackout territory for New York teams) Wonder if I'd be able to run this though a proxy server to avoid the blackouts, or, even better, just create a Canadian PSN account and log in through there.

I'm currently watching a baseball game on my ps3 and it looks excellent. you've got some competition roku. nice job.

hd is much better quality than expected. I love the condensed games on the cellphone, hopefully it has that option as well.

And the tigers won it!

edit: doesnt' have the same function as yet, but it does have a useful seek option for game replays that shows what inning the action is in.

Is this just access to an MLB.TV subscription or does it require a separate PSN purchase? I'd love to have another MLB.TV option, but not if it's going to cost additional money.

Is this just access to an MLB.TV subscription or does it require a separate PSN purchase? I'd love to have another MLB.TV option, but not if it's going to cost additional money.

It just requires a free download on your PS3 and then it gives you an access code to enter online. Pretty easy.

Now figure out a way to get Sunday Ticket on PS3 (I know, never happen, but we can dream right :D:D)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)