Sony movie channel HD?

janko

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 20, 2009
Chicago,Illinois
I didnt know there is a sony movie chennel in Hd available for us !? It might be old, but i was going through the channels this morning and found SMC hd... wierd

Thats why you should visit SatelliteGuys often, we had the news about it coming and then launchng for awhile. :)

More people get their satellite news from SatelliteGuys.US then any other source. :D

But did they (dish) let us know its up somehow ? If i didnt flip the channels today i would never know... i hate this...

Thats why you should visit SatelliteGuys often, we had the news about it coming and then launchng for awhile. :)

More people get their satellite news from SatelliteGuys.US then any other source. :D

Sure Scott, you're right, but he does have a point. Shouldn't the provider that you are paying $50-$100 a month to let you know when they launch new channels and where to find them?

I think the sole purpose of these studio channels (MGM, Sony, Universal, etc.) is to squeeze every last dime out of the dogs in their library. They put a couple of decent movies up there to draw you in, but the rest stink. Netflix streaming is similar. Tons of junk with a few gems thrown in here and there. At least Neflix has such a huge number of titles that you can still usually find something decent to watch. Needless to say, I'm pretty disappointed in this new channel too, but not surprised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)