soooo happy with my h3 and joey4k

voodooevil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
North Carolina, USA
i just want to say that i love the way my hopper 3 and 4k joey is working. ...my only question ....when would dish address some change requests that were mentioned in the what would you change thread? my only disappointment is the Guide display....it is amazing how i can record my shows without any conflicts.so happy.....soo happy. did i say so happy. i wish i can insert some profanity, but i will be good.

Reactions: charlesrshell
i just want to say that i love the way my hopper 3 and 4k joey is working. ...my only question ....when would dish address some change requests that were mentioned in the what would you change thread? my only disappointment is the Guide display....it is amazing how i can record my shows without any conflicts.so happy.....soo happy. did i say so happy. i wish i can insert some profanity, but i will be good.
Glad you are finally happy considering the early problems getting activated. As to "when" Dish would address the requests? Whenever, if ever...who knows?

Love my H3, but ready for some of the features they promised to finally be added. 4k PIP & 4k Netflix (both for H3 and 4k Joeys), fix OTA issues. C'mon Dish, throw us early adopters a bone and give us a time frame (other than soon)!

Reactions: bluegras
We all know when dish will impliment updates........ "SOON" :)
I was counting the seconds for that one.
As a programmer, I suggest you use at least a 32-bit unsigned integer.

Oh, wait. You were counting the seconds for someone to say "SOON". An 8-bit signed integer would have been fine. I was suggesting the 32-bit unsigned integer for when Dish has all the bugs and other issues on the Hopper 3 resolved.

As a programmer, I suggest you use at least a 32-bit unsigned integer.

Oh, wait. You were counting the seconds for someone to say "SOON". An 8-bit signed integer would have been fine. I was suggesting the 32-bit unsigned integer for when Dish has all the bugs and other issues on the Hopper 3 resolved.
Oh, an optimist, defining Dish timelines is probably why everything switched to 64 bit.

Ex: The 1:30 a.m. reboot fix (comming soon) only took a whole new receiver to resolve (5 years was it).

Dish is the worst provider..... other than everyone else that is. :)

i love my hopper 3 also too just wating for the ultra4k disc players to come out so i can watch the peanuts movie in ultra4khd.it comes out this tuesday on ultra4khd.

Reactions: lazydogmot
Um, Allen, the 4k players are already out there....
i cannot find them at our local walmart i stopped by our local family video today and they do not have the ultra4khd discs in yet luckly i know some people who work there can help me out,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts