sorry, another move question...

tomyo10

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 20, 2006
erie, pa
I'm in western PA, and my local RSN is Pittsburgh.

I subscribe to the RSN package to get FSOhio (Cavaliers), and STO (Cleveland Indians).

I plan to 'move' to Cleveland in the fall. But they do not have locals in HD as of yet.

In the meantime, if I 'move' somewhere to get HD locals, say Philly, will I still get the Cavs on Fox Sports Ohio and STO for the Indians? Do they go by billing address for RSN's or service address?

thanks

I'm in western PA, and my local RSN is Pittsburgh.

I subscribe to the RSN package to get FSOhio (Cavaliers), and STO (Cleveland Indians).

I plan to 'move' to Cleveland in the fall. But they do not have locals in HD as of yet.

In the meantime, if I 'move' somewhere to get HD locals, say Philly, will I still get the Cavs on Fox Sports Ohio and STO for the Indians? Do they go by billing address for RSN's or service address?

thanks

Always service address, if your address changes, your RSN changes, as do your locals.

OK- that makes sense regarding the regionals.

Now, if I go to STO's website, and plug in Dish as my provider, it says to turn to 431, which is STO. It doesn't ask where I'm from. So, I take it STO is available to everyone in the country via 431?

Last edited:
OK- that makes sense regarding the regionals.

Now, if I go to STO's website, and plug in Dish as my provider, it says to turn to 431, which is STO. It doesn't ask where I'm from. So, I take it STO is available to everyone in the country via 431?

Nope !!!!
STO is on 431, but only available to the 'Indian market'.

fred

STO is available to everybody on Dish Network by subscribing to the Multi-Sport package. However, those outside of "Indians territory" will have all the baseball blacked out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)