Sound Issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Jcatesrn

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
Muskogee
Merry Christmas! While watching a program my sound will disappear for a few seconds and then come back on. This happens randomly and I'm not sure if it is just HD or SD as well. Any help is always appreciated.

Just for jeepers, unplug your receiver for a minute and then plug it back in...... See if that fixes the issue.

whatchel1 said:
OTA or sat? What unit? In short more info is needed.

Sorry, It is Sat, 722k. I have it hooked up with a samsung 1000 watt blu-ray home theater. HDMI and optical digital audio. Hope that helps.

Are you running optical from 722K straight to your AV receiver?

Sorry, It is Sat, 722k. I have it hooked up with a samsung 1000 watt blu-ray home theater. HDMI and optical digital audio. Hope that helps.

One of our 612's stopped outputing sound via the HDMI had to plug in an optical to get sound, but we very rarely have audio drop off's

I have same issue happening with my 622. I just have it hooked up with optical to a harmon kardon receiver. audio will drop for a few seconds and come right back. Been doing it for months now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)