Sound out of sync

Rachelsdad

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
Reading Pa
Has anyone noticed the bad sound sync on ABC Hd is it abc,s fault or Dishes fault the other channels seem a little better but there is still sync issues with the sound.

I have seen sound sync issues often on ABC HD (Houston, TX) since I got my 622. I don't know if the fault is my hardware, ABC, or something with the satellite transmission versus OTA. I have observed the problem both OTA and Sat HD, however. Some days it's good. Other days, it's been a full second out of sync.

Now that the new season is cranking up, I'll see how it is doing now. I've not been too worried about the hardware as ABC HD has always done unusual things here in Houston. For example, some Desperate Housewives episodes would play only the music track and not the dialog track for 10-30 minutes of the show.

I've noticed several Dish channels are out of synch. Watching Enterprise on HD Net the other day was almost like watching a poorly-dubbed Japanese monster flick.

Its the 211 receiver, I have the same problem, it can get really bad at times. Dish said they are working on a software update to fix the problem. wonder how long that will take?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts