SOUNDSTAGE (PBS-HD): Season 2: Yes: The 35th Anniversary Crowe 10pm EDT

Caught Lisa Marie Presley ( or, LMFP as it is written on her drummer's kick drum! ) and Peter Wolf last night. I see why they showed Peter Wolf first - I'm not sure anyone would've stuck around to watch him if they had to sit through Lisa Marie's show. I found her performance dull and uninspired. The only song I enjoyed at all was Lights Out. She's just not very talented.
Peter Wolf? Also perhaps not brimming over with singing talent, but he sure tries like hell. Was fun to watch, if only for the energy he brought to the table and his wacky dancing. Not to mention he has a few good songs. I wasn't a fan before seeing this -- now I'd consider paying to see him perform at the right venue/time. He'd sure try to give you your money's worth.

I thought Wolf was awful, plus he looks like a Howard Stern wannabe. I didn't see Lisa Marie since I had to crash before she came on but I recorded it. Brainfart on my above post, I thought it was on the night before, I had just set the recording for it. DOH!

Friendly reminder the next episode of Soundstage is on now

Here's the set list:

-Nickel Creek-
In the House of Tom Bombadil
I Should’ve Known Better
Smoothie Song
This Side

-Gillian Welch-
Look At Miss Ohio
Everything is Free
One Little Song

-Joan Baez-
In My Time Of Need
Joe Hill
Farewell, Angelina
Caleb Meyer
The Night They Drove
Old Dixie Down
Diamonds and Rust

Was able to catch a little bit of the Russell Crowe Soundstage last night during commercial breaks in Without A Trace. PQ and sound were up to the Soundstage standards. Don't really think 30 Odd Foot of Grunts was. They weren't as bad as I was expecting, but if their lead singer wasn't a wildly successful actor we would never have heard of this group.

WorldSportHD LIVE: Barcelona vs. Zaragoza 9/23 at 2:58 PM EDT

TBS/FSN FL-HD: Atlanta Braves vs Florida Marlins 1:00pm EDT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)