Source for Recheargable Batteries

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Source for Rechargeable Batteries

Anyone have a favorite, cheap but good source for AA and AAA batteries? I've done the cheapies at Fry's and they don't last. Sorry bout the typo in header, tried to fix...too late.

I ordered some batteries from duracelldirect.com and WOULD NOT RECOMMEND them. Two batteries for Panasonic handsets (cordless phones) were charged for about 16 hours and they do not last as long as the batteries they are replacing. Originals lasted about 7 days - standby. I'm going to try and request a replacement(s). Anywho, not a good experience with this company so far. Time will tell.

replacent packs for existing products are likely manufactured at the same time as the original producr.

so the new pack you buy has been sitting discharged in a warehouse, often for years:(

plus the primecell rebuilds are often better than the original pack with more capacity, becuse battery technology keeps improving.........

the new cells in the rebuild are better thn the original cells were the day they were manufactured

replacent packs for existing products are likely manufactured at the same time as the original producr.

so the new pack you buy has been sitting discharged in a warehouse, often for years:(

plus the primecell rebuilds are often better than the original pack with more capacity, becuse battery technology keeps improving.........

the new cells in the rebuild are better thn the original cells were the day they were manufactured

Thanks for explaining that. I thought about having a battery shop build me some replacements. I guess I should have gone that route. Learning from experience!!!
Also, they were definitely dead before being charged for the first time. You are right about the warehouse, for sure. Once again, thanks!!!!!

Anyone have a favorite, cheap but good source for AA and AAA batteries? I've done the cheapies at Fry's and they don't last. Sorry bout the typo in header, tried to fix...too late.
Hey, try The Battery Station Lithium Lead NiMH NiCad Ion Batteries. It's the best place, best prices, and best customer service. And I'm not just saying that cause my friends own it. Tell them Jerry Green sent you and maybe they'll cut you a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts