Southern Indiana Retailer?

mikemorin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 11, 2006
Southern Indiana
Hello, i was thinking about gettin Dish network installead i currently live near Vincennes, IN and was curious on what retail company to install my system?? Has anyone heard of Midwest Satellite? I think there based in Washington, IN. I was curious on what comments people have had with them or anything i need to know good or bad about that company??

Thanks
Mike

Hello, i was thinking about gettin Dish network installead i currently live near Vincennes, IN and was curious on what retail company to install my system?? Has anyone heard of Midwest Satellite? I think there based in Washington, IN. I was curious on what comments people have had with them or anything i need to know good or bad about that company??

Thanks
Mike

I would recommend The Cellular Connection. They have a store in Vincennes.

The Cellular Connection

Jeff

BE very careful with retailers!! Read every contract, every paper. After your work order is made, call dish to confirm your montly rate!! Make sure you get all your disclosures right!

Retailers are good because they can go most of the time faster than dish.

Retailers can be bad because most of them are out to just get a sale and "some" dont really care about anything else.

Let me stress "SOME". I got to talk to alot of good retailers in my time.

Just protect yourself in every aspect. Read contracts before signing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)