Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
The scroll currently is saying

Attention DISH Network customers... please check out the special announcement in the DISH Network forums. Thank you for your support!

but nothing obvious as a "special announcement" is in the Dish forum.

I was wondering the same thing. Usually there's a link on any notices on the crawl. Looks like an Epic Fail. I've done that same thing when I had my mboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a timed announcement that was in the Dish Network forum. The announcement is gone now as its time expired. :)

We had a special code which would give Dish Network customers 50% off their bill for 6 months.

We only had a limited amount of those codes to giveaway, and thus the timed sticky.

(If you believe that I got a bridge to sell you) :)

It was just lettinig people know not to start a bunch of seperate new price and new website threads. Thats it, thats all it was. :D

We had a special code which would give Dish Network customers 50% off their bill for 6 months.
We only had a limited amount of those codes to giveaway, and thus the timed sticky.

Man! Thanks Scott! I called and gave them my pricing code and now have my discount. I was even able to do an upgrade as well.;) At the end of the six months my commitment expires too.:D

Man! Thanks Scott! I called and gave them my pricing code and now have my discount. I was even able to do an upgrade as well.;) At the end of the six months my commitment expires too.:D

Crud! I missed it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)