Special Scottie Chat - Live from the 2009 CES Show!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SPECIAL EDITION - The Scottie Chat - LIVE (Replay) from the 2009 Consumer Electronics Show!

On this special edition of the Scottie Chat, Scott & Bob were joined by very special guests Dish Network CEO Charlie Ergen, Echostar's Mark Jackson and the queen of Dish Network technology Leslie Harper!

This edition of the Scottie Chat was taped at the Dish Network booth at the 2008 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada!

Attachments

• CES_ScottieChat09.mp3
    10.3 MB · Views: 1,041
I know Scott was very excited about the 922, but still needs to keep the cool, Leslie was talked all over and Scott answered most of the queations for her. The humor between Scott and Leslie was most kept to themselves with little consideration for the listeners.

A constructive criticism BTW.

I know Scott was very excited about the 922, but still needs to keep the cool, Leslie was talked all over and Scott answered most of the queations for her. The humor between Scott and Leslie was most kept to themselves with little consideration for the listeners.

A constructive criticism BTW.

I agree. That was very tough to listen to.

I just saw a video of the complete chat that was shot and edited by Don Landis and all I can say is WOW!

Don edited everything together including the interviews, he fixed the audio issues, plus got a lot of shots of the equipment and stuff so you can see what we are talking about as we are talking about it.

Its an amazing production! Thanks Don!

Does anyone know a site like Youtube that will permit a 45 min long video? :)

Isn't time for another Podcast?

No.. podcasts get taped on sunday nights and released sunday night/monday morning. This weeks podcast hasnt been taped yet as we hold off on taping just in case of breaking news. With that said... This time in a couple of days you should see a new episode up. We were going to do one last week but with the holidays and Monday Night Raw taping in Chicago that I attended, Scott and I got our days mixed up. There wasnt much news anyhow so we decided to skip it. :)

I downloaded the video and it opens Realplayer, but will not play. No popup error, just nothing. Anyone else have trouble and what do I do. Right below the screen is the title, but in front of it it says (paused). But the play button is in play.

Yes, a very large file though I believe...

The mpeg version for Blu Ray is expected to be about 6.6 Gb. The uncompressed AVI is 330 Gb. Hardly something anyone would want to download much less me upload. :)

If any are having trouble with the blip tv renderings, here is my link to the windows Media file compressed to 356 kbps.

Index of /SG

Just click on the file in that folder and play or right click and download to your hard drive. It's actually a more recent version with some errors corrected than the one Scott uploaded to BlipTV.

I am rendering the Blu Ray disk today. Should be done tonight and I'll see if it works. This is actually my first attempt at Blu Ray disk authoring. It will have a compete scene selection menu structure as well.

Bob, Don, and Mike if reading here, PM me your address and I'll see you all get a copy. I need to get Scott's address too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)