Special Scottie Chat - Live from the 2009 CES Show!

Scott- Too bad you can't see the uncompressed version. But I expect the mpeg Blu Ray version will be OK too. DonF will get a real good look at the subtle differences between his lightweight HD Camcorder and my Sony SR12. Let's everyone pray this BD burning comes off without gotchas. The quad core is currently using 6.6 Gb of ram for the rendering and about 67% of the CPUs.

Update-
Completed now. Took 8.5 hours to render but copies take 6 minutes to burn! It looks great playing from a Samsung BD 1400 player on my projector.

It was a great learning experience for me to create this Blu Ray project.

Last edited:
Any word on the next podcast? Bob said it would be a couple days, but that was Saturday. Or are we waiting for "the storm?"

Im actually mixing it right now as we speak, and it should be up in the next 20 min. We taped the show last night but after we got out of production I received a call that my dad was in the hospital again with pneumonia and they were also admitting him with an irregular heart beat. Great. So I couldn't produce the show lastnight like I usally do as I went to the hospital to check up on him. I didnt get home untill late and am now at work putting the final nuts and bolts of the show together. :) hang tight.

Im actually mixing it right now as we speak, and it should be up in the next 20 min. We taped the show last night but after we got out of production I received a call that my dad was in the hospital again with pneumonia and they were also admitting him with an irregular heart beat. Great. So I couldn't produce the show lastnight like I usally do as I went to the hospital to check up on him. I didnt get home untill late and am now at work putting the final nuts and bolts of the show together. :) hang tight.

No problem, take your time. Family is more important.

If anything, I was hoping Scott had heard definitive word about a "storm" to delay things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)