Spontaneous Restart

srenker

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 1, 2008
Tacoma, WA
My HR21-700 with CE version 0x3b6 just spontaneously restarted itself. On starting, it took a very long time on the first screen with the D* logo (I think it says "Checking satellite setup", was definitely part 1 of 2). After it finished, I checked signal strength, my lowest CONUS was 84 on one tp on 103cb (I know, time to re-peak). I have sent report 20100401-72B.

Thanks

Mine did a strange restart last night (Monday) about 8 PM.:confused:

My HR21-700 with CE version 0x3b6 just spontaneously restarted itself. On starting, it took a very long time on the first screen with the D* logo (I think it says "Checking satellite setup", was definitely part 1 of 2). After it finished, I checked signal strength, my lowest CONUS was 84 on one tp on 103cb (I know, time to re-peak). I have sent report 20100401-72B.

Thanks

My HR21-700 with CE version 0x3b6 just spontaneously restarted itself. On starting, it took a very long time on the first screen with the D* logo (I think it says "Checking satellite setup", was definitely part 1 of 2).

One of my two HR20-100's also did a restart about 8PM & did the very same thing on the "1 of 2" part as well. They are all on UPS & we didn't have any power glitches, so this was very peculiar... :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts