Sports Feeds

Status
Please reply by conversation.

wantogetstarted

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 31, 2006
Mars, PA (Near Pittsburgh)
One of the appeals to this hobby, for me, is the possibility of getting some good sports feeds.

I would love to see non-USA sports. (I also would love to get USA stuff too) Has anyone ever seen Euro League Basketball?

What is the best sport feed anyone has ever seen? Are there any FTA channels that are good for sports?

Not too sure about Euro basketball, but there is some intl. sports. There is a TON of US sports-College football & basketball, Major League and minor league baseball and some pro basketball and football.

I was disappointed that I didn't see too many Canadian feeds on the Ku Band. A lot of them seemed to be on the C Band. Is that true.

I'd love to see CBC for Hockey Night in Canada feeds!

I have never seen a euro league basketball game on the satellites for North America.

Chickie used to yell at Susan in the truck on the Lakers backhauls when the taping of the pregame shows weren't going smoothly. Chick had that stopwatch and had to be exact you know to the second. There's so many other good sports feeds, it's hard to pick a few. I have the 1993 NBC backhaul on tape of the Oilers/Bills playoff game somewhere with Charlie Jones announcing. I have a live Tonight Show backhaul from Boston on tape after the final Cheers episode where the actors were drunk during the show.

Status
Please reply by conversation.