Sports South HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Watching Braves vs. Phillies on Sports South HD - picture is terrible. Major pixels.....
Just posted the same issue on the EI thread on the Direct side. Switched to CSN Philly to watch the same game on EI and the PQ is much better on their feed. So it is definitely Sports South's broadcast, not a provider issue.

How are you able to watch baseball on Sports South if you are in PA? Dish does not have EI and even if they did the others team feed is blacked out when your local team is playing them.

Yes. my summer home is in Atlanta. I think im in an apartment above the Carmike movie theater.....

Watching Braves vs. Phillies on Sports South HD - picture is terrible. Major pixels.....

There is a good reason... it wasn't broadcast in HD by SportsSouth.:)

Fox SportsSouth and SportsSouth only broadcast the Braves' HOME games in HD.

All road games are in Standard Def.

There is a good reason... it wasn't broadcast in HD by SportsSouth.:)

Fox SportsSouth and SportsSouth only broadcast the Braves' HOME games in HD.

All road games are in Standard Def.

This one was in HD. I watched it for a while and did notice the breakups. Most of the Braves road games are broadcast in SD by Sports South/Fox South, but ocassionally they are braodcast in HD. Several years ago, this type of breakup was much more common, but the MPEG4 HD from E* has generally become quite good.

I had some breakups in yesterday's game, but received the message 61.5 has been lost for about a second with each one. It was windy and a tree branch was getting in the way occassionally. I fixed that problem by triming the offending branches. It is impressive that my switch apparently goes for the strongest signal when 2 are available. I receive a much stronger signal from 61.5 then from 129 - except when a tree branch gets in the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)