Sports Timers Broken - Again

rdale

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 17, 2012
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I deleted my Montreal Canadiens timer, and my New York Yankees timer, and set them up again. Tonight's Canadiens game is not set to record, no Center Ice Canadiens games are set to record, and no MLB Network Yankees games are set to record.

What's the trick?

I deleted my Montreal Canadiens timer, and my New York Yankees timer, and set them up again. Tonight's Canadiens game is not set to record, no Center Ice Canadiens games are set to record, and no MLB Network Yankees games are set to record.

What's the trick?
I have had the same problem recently with my Duke basketball timer. Related to the recent Dish change in guide providers. I would recommend for any sports events you find really important you set an individual timer for the sports event plus set a manual timer for when the event is scheduled (adding an extra hour or two as buffer for overruns). For example if Duke is playing 4 pm on ESPN I set an individual timer from the guide and also a manual timer on ESPN from 4 pm to 8 pm. That way I am guaranteed the game will record even if the guide data changes.

Reactions: KAB
I am having the same problem with my timers for soccer teams. I hope they fix this soon :-(

Tim

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)