Sprint and sling tv team up in OTT promo

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I don't know that is an indicator or not but wouldn't seem to be that Verizon is anywhere near buying them at least.
Also, $3 off isn't bad as the actual cost isn't that high to begin with, but doesn't seem like enough to make many switch to Sprint. Sounds like a better promo for DISH to get the word out even more about Sling.
I would switch to Sprint if I had no care to actually make phone calls........

Reactions: Troch77
Unless the Sprint data network around here has improved any since I gave up on them and switched to Verizon last year, you'd be lucky to keep enough data bandwidth to even start SlingTV, let alone actually stream content. Sprint LTE in the Charlotte area was a hot mess at best. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tampa8
Doesn't sound like Verizon buying dish

http://www.multichannel.com/news/content/sprint-sling-tv-team-ott-promo/411356

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!
"Select Markets (Select Atlanta and Chicago locations!)" "Limited Time (must activate by April 30th)" certainly mean this is not for the long haul. The recent consolidation and transfers of some of Echo to Dish, and Dish to Echo, etc., won't close until the end of this quarter, so there is time to benifit from the here and now and much of the 2nd quarter. Ergen is NOT stupid enough to put things on hold even with a potentiial buyer nearly ready to sign, especially after the merge with DirecTV didn't go through (Rupert Murdoch's best work?). This deal means nothing as indicator of ANYTHING. This is SlingTV doing everything it can right now, whatever may happen in coming weeks or months to get more subs with all the new competition, and this is GOOD for any potential buyer of Dish, even for Verizon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts