Sprint- First carrier to sell the Nexus One

In the Android release I play around with on the Touch Pro2, it doesn't have Sense and it has the lock screen.

Also on WinMo HTC Sense, there is no slide to unlock in HTC Sense. There is a little different slide to unlock that comes with WinMo 6.5, the slide is in the middle and you can slide it either way.

I still use the WinMo S2U2 app, stock it looks kinda like the iphone version but I change it up to have a different slider, HTC flip clock, weather, alarms/appt's notification options on the screen, and have the wall paper randomnly change every few minutes.

Yeah Apple being a ****** about that lock screen.

Screw the Nexus, check out the HTC EVO that was unveiled today!

And no keyboard yet again... I was laughing at the video of the guy trying to type on it. Uhh.... c'mon..it's like buying a big dog Alienware gaming laptop without a place to plug in your mouse for first person shooters.

They named the devices in the lawsuit with included Winmo Phones. It has to do with Sense more than Android.
I don't see it like that.
They mention Android (that's an OS, Sense can do nothing what the OS doesn't support) and never Windows - thats the telling difference...

Suing HTC was the cheapest way to scare off competitors... But it hasn't work so far...

Diogen.

Last edited:
Screw the Nexus, check out the HTC EVO that was unveiled today!

Yep! And people were saying a 4G CDMA phone would never happen. Also were saying 4G in a phone won't be seen until sometime in 2011 or 2012. ha ha ha Moore's Law is alive and well in the cell phone industry. Now lets get rid of the high data plan prices and bandwidth restrictions and the cell phone industry will be ready to take on cable modems.

Sprint's stock is taking off too! about time.

The EVO is loaded up with features except for one.....a physical keyboard. That will be a tough sell for me but it's still worth a look when it's released.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)